Looking for a recipe to make for dinner tonight? Today’s recipe is the perfect recipe to make dinner tonight. These chicken breasts in the creamy sauce are guaranteed to please the whole family.
This chicken Caesar recipe is simply divine! Easy to make, with only three ingredients, it’s also tasty and mixes crunchy and melt-in-your-mouth. The flavors of the vinaigrette infuse the meat, and it’s the perfect meal for those nights when time seems to run out.
- 4 boneless, trimmed chicken breasts
- 1 cup (250 ml) creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 ½ cup (150 grams) grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (390°C) and spray an 8 x 11 inch (20 x 28 cm) baking dish with cooking spray.
- If chicken breasts vary too much in thickness, flatten them by placing them in a Ziploc bag and using a meat tenderizer. Then place them in the baking dish.
- Pour ¼ cup of Caesar dressing over each breast and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.