To prepare the dough:
- Flour – 3 cups or more as needed
- Yeast – a tablespoon
- Sugar – 3 tablespoons
- Powdered milk – 3 tablespoons
- Baking Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – a teaspoon
- Vegetable oil – a quarter of a cup
- Warm water for kneading – a cup
To prepare the apple mixture:
- Apple, small in size, peeled and diced – 3
- Brown sugar – a cup
- Ground cinnamon – a teaspoon
- Butter – a tablespoon
- To make the sweet: melted butter – as needed
- Ground cinnamon – two teaspoons
- Sugar – to taste
1- To prepare the dough: In a small bowl, put warm water, yeast, and sugar.
2- Mix the ingredients and set them aside until they react.
3- Put the flour, milk powder, baking powder, salt, oil, and yeast mixture in a large bowl.
4- Knead the ingredients well to get a cohesive dough.
5- Cover the dough and leave it in a warm place for about 30 minutes, until it is leavened.
6- Prepare the apple mixture: In a saucepan, put the apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
7- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
8- Mix the ingredients until smooth. Leave the filling aside.
9- Roll out the dough in a rectangular shape.
10- Brush with a little butter, ground cinnamon, and sugar.
11- Roll the dough around itself in a roll.
12- Cut the roll into pieces of equal size.
13- In an oven tray, place the apple mixture.
14- Drain the cinnamon rolls over it.
15- Put the tray in the oven until the rolls are soft.