There is not much to say. The photos speak for themselves.
- 1 loaf of cream cheese (210 grams)
- 200 grams of grated cheese (manchego, oaxaca or chihuahua)
- 1 package of bacon (200 grams approx.)
- 8 to 10 jalapeños (depending on how many slices of bacon are in the package)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- oil to grease the baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix the cream cheese with the grated cheese, garlic powder, and paprika. Set aside.
- Cut the tails off the jalapeños and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Remove the seeds and veins from the inside of the jalapeños with a spoon.
- Stuff each jalapeño with some of the cheese. Add enough to fill it well but not too much because it will overflow during baking.
- Wrap each jalapeño with a slice of bacon, making sure to leave the edges underneath.
- Arrange the jalapeños on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the bacon is well browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes out of the oven before serving.
I didn’t take a picture of the whole process, but they are straightforward and delicious!!!!
- 4 servings
- 4 jalapeño peppers
- 4 slices manchego cheese
- 8 slices bacon
- Philadelphia cheese
- Open and devein the chiles
- Fill with the cheeses
- Wrap in the bacon using two slices to cover each part, especially where we made the cuts to make sure the cheese does not come out.
- We put them in the Air Fryer at 360 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes, I did not turn them, and they were evenly browned.
- If you make them in the oven, put them in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 400 Fahrenheit.
- If you make them in a frying pan, cook them until the bacon is golden brown on all sides.