Hands up who likes chicken wings! It is a dish that is easy to prepare and that both kids and adults always love. We are (ineskohl.info) going to stop frying them and prepare a recipe that is much less greasy and delicious.
- 1 kilo of chicken wings, split
- Juice of one large lemon
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Olive oil
- In a bowl, we put the lemon juice, the single sauce, the honey, and the chopped garlic. Mix well all the ingredients until they are well incorporated. Put the wings in the bowl and mix them well with the mixture so that they are well impregnated.
- Leave them for 24 hours in the mixture to macerate and cover them with cling film.
- The next day, preheat the oven to 180 degrees and place the wings on a baking tray coated with a little olive oil. Bake them for about 15/20 minutes and turn them over so that they cook well on both sides.
- When we see that they are golden brown, we remove them from the oven and eat them very hot.