The recipe is really excellent, crunchy and very tasty and the meat remains very soft, delicious!
- 2 chicken cutlets
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 0.5 cup of breadcrumbs (one package of mixed crackers)
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated parsley
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 40 g of grated parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- Frying pan
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg white with the cornstarch and lemon juice.
- In a soup plate, mix breadcrumbs, parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken breasts in egg white mixture, then in Parmesan breadcrumbs. Press well with your fingertips to get as much breading as possible, even if it doesn’t quite stick.
- Carefully place the chicken breasts on a plate and leave them at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C (th 7).
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the cutlets until the breading is golden brown, about 3 minutes on each side. Be sure to turn them over carefully as the breading will not have adhered to the cutlets yet…
- Remove the pan from the heat and place the cutlets in an ovenproof dish.
- Continue cooking in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the size of the cutlets).