- Washed new potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese in a piece (or any other cheese you like)
- Fresh rosemary
- Provencal herbs
- Garlic powder
- Ground pepper
- The first thing we will do is wash the potatoes very well, removing all traces of dirt they may have since we will eat them with the skin on. Dry with kitchen paper and cut into long wedges.
- Put the potato wedges in a bowl, add the salt, and a few turns with the pepper mill. Stir well.
- Drizzle with olive oil, stir well with your hands so that they are impregnated on all sides.
- Add the grated cheese at the moment, and mix it equally with your hands.
- In a separate bowl, add the rosemary, the Provencal herbs, the garlic powder, and the paprika, stir well and pour over the potatoes. Stir again with your hands so that all the potatoes are well mixed. Let them marinate for at least half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200º.
- Place the potato wedges on a tray covered with aluminum foil. Make sure they are not crowded so that they all come out crispy.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with your favorite sauces, in my case, barbecue, mayonnaise, and ketchup.
Notes: I have not put quantities, because it depends on the ones that are going to be prepared and the taste of each one, we can put more or less garlic, more or less paprika, etc…