I love potatoes; I don’t know how such a basic food can give so much of itself. This vegetable is perfect for serving with meat, fish, salads… everything goes well with it.
Today we bring you an equally simple and tasty recipe. It’s baked potato wedges with garlic and parmesan cheese—a slightly healthier recipe than the typical French fries and which you can use to soak in sauces.
- 3 or 4 grander potatoes cut into segments
- 4 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Optional: Fresh parsley (or coriander), ranch sauce, or blue cheese sauce for dipping.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, lightly grease a large baking tray, and set it aside.
- Place the potato wedges in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and mix well in a small bowl mix the salt and garlic powder. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the potatoes, then sprinkle everything with the salt and garlic mixture. Stir it so that all the pieces are well spaced.
- Place all the pieces in the greased tray. Remember to place them with the skin on the side of the tray. Now, bake it for about 25/35 minutes until you see that they are golden.