I buy bananas every week for my son who eats one for breakfast except that sometimes he has just enough time to shower in the morning and skips breakfast … At the end of the week there are still bananas begging for a solution!
I found a greedy solution in the making of a good cake.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 160 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 150 g brown sugar
- 250 g flour with baking powder (or 1/2 sachet of yeast)
- zest of a lime + the juice of a lime
- 1 vanilla bean
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla seeds.
- Add the melted butter, lemon zest and juice.
- Mix and pour the flour and mix to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Add the crushed bananas.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° 45 minutes (to be adjusted according to your oven, a knife inserted in the center of the cake must come out dry).