If you are looking for quick and yummy Christmas and holiday treats for the children, then these Banana Santa Skewers are the perfect idea for you.
- 1 banana
- 6 strawberries
- 15 white marshmallows
- Chocolate chips
- Cut your banana into pieces of about 3 cm and the heads of your strawberries so that only the tails remain to make the caps as shown in the photo.
- Place a marshmallow on a tray, then a piece of banana and finally another marshmallow on top.
- Add the strawberry tails to the last marshmallow.
- To make the pom-pom for the Santa hat, place a piece of marshmallow on top of the strawberry (or you can put a little whipped cream on top if you have it).
- To finish, decorate the faces with the chocolate chips to make the eyes.