In any salad, the broccoli and cauliflower are two vegetables that go very well together. Add onion, cheese, a bit of bacon, and to mix it all together a good add vinaigrette and you have a perfect salad. . I’ve made a few slight changes. For our purposes, I’ve made half of the recipe, but here are the ingredients for the complete recipe. This salad is a really tasty salad.
for 4-5 servings
- 4 cups (390 g) of cauliflower in small florets
- 4 cups (300 g) broccoli in small florets
- 1 ¼ cup (176 g) diced yellow cheddar cheese
- 8 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- ½ cup (80 g) diced red onion
- ¾ cup (180 ml) 0% Greek yogurt
- ½ cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- ¼ cup (60 ml) maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) salt
- In a bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Cover and let cool.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Stir in dressing