Chicken is one of everyone’s favorite foods, and it is protein-rich white meat that contributes to weight loss and is a rich source of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin B12, Vitamin B3 B6, and Vitamin B5.
- 2 chicken thigh
- frying oil
- 3 cups of milk
- Three-quarters of a cup of flour
- an egg
- black pepper
How to prepare:
- Cut the thighs into two thighs, then wash them with water, salt, and vinegar, and rinse with running water while preserving the skin.
- Put the milk in a bowl and put the chicken in it, cover it with a plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator for two hours or more, and it is preferable to leave it overnight.
- The next day, put the chicken with the yogurt mixture in a bowl on medium heat until it boils, then put it down on the fire until fully cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the yogurt and place it on kitchen paper to dry and cool for about 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, place the flour, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs with a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper and whisk them well.
- In a frying pan on a stove, add abundant oil to heat, then put the chicken in the eggs, then into the flour, then put it in the oil.
- Turn the chicken on both sides until it becomes dark golden in color.
- Take the chicken off the heat and place it on kitchen paper to get rid of the excess oils.