For a tender steak that tastes divinely good, the marinades make all the difference.
This one is the best by far!
- ⅓ cup (85 ml) soy sauce
- ½ cup (125 ml) olive oil
- ⅓ cup (85 ml) fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup (65 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tablespoon (20 ml) garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) dried basil
- 1 ½ tablespoons (20 ml) dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) ground white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 ml) hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) dried minced garlic
- In a blender, combine soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley and pepper.
- Then add the hot pepper sauce and garlic and blend on high speed for about 30 seconds until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the marinade over your steak, cover and refrigerate for about 8 hours.
- Cook the meat as desired.