Baked Cheese & Broccoli Patties is one of the easy and simple recipes, which does not take long to prepare, in addition to it will be loved by your children who do not like eating broccoli in the traditional ways.
It’s Broccoli with Cheese, which can be a snack for the kids, or a vegetarian dinner along with your favorite soup or salad, which your kids will love.
You can use frozen or fresh broccoli or cauliflower in this recipe with low-fat mozzarella cheese, mixed with cheddar cheese.
- A cup and a half of chopped broccoli blossoms.
- 12 eggs.
- Ground black pepper.
- 3.55 oz goat cheese, crumbled into large chunks.
- Arugula salad.
How to prepare:
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C, then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the broccoli in a bowl filled with boiling water for one minute or until it is slightly softened, then strain and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs well with an electric beater, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Arrange half the amount of broccoli on the bottom of the muffin cups lined with parchment paper, then spread half the amount of goat cheese evenly over it.
- Pour the eggs over the broccoli and cheese in the muffin cups evenly.
- Sprinkle the rest of the broccoli and cheese on the eggs, planting them gently.
- Place the muffin cups in the oven for 40 minutes or until done, then serve with the frittata cut into squares and serve with the watercress salad.