Butter pecan fudge is a soft and delicious tasting fudge. A coworker shared this wonderful recipe with me, and the whole office loved it!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 25 minutes
Ingredients: for a size of 16x16cm approximately
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of semi-salted butter
- 20 ml of maple syrup
- 4 3/4 teaspoons of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
How To Make it:
- The recipe: it’s not complicated, we put everything in the pan and we heat it. We stir unceasingly so that all is homogeneous, then with a thermometer of cooking, we check the temperature which must be 112°C (see at the end of the article)!
- One pours all in a bottom of hen, and one whips rather energetically while that cools and that that hardens.
- One puts the whole in a dish or a frame to pastry, one pack well and one let’s congeal by putting 1 hour in the refrigerator. Take out the fudge, cut it into cubes.
- You can put in your fudge hazelnuts, almonds … up to you 😉
Brown Sugar is a beet sugar that has been brought to a certain temperature which has caramelized it. There are 2 Brown Sugar, the blonde and the brown, which depend on different cooking temperatures of the beet sugar.