Cupcakes are very fashionable and what differentiates them from classic cupcakes is the delicious Buttercream that covers them and fills them with flavor and color.
This time, in Ineskohl Kitchen we show you the easiest and fastest way to make a basic buttercream with butter and powdered sugar so you can decorate all your desserts.
You can always modify this buttercream recipe for cakes to your liking, adding extra flavors or coloring to give life to a birthday cake or cupcakes with Christmas decorations.
Ingredients to make Buttercream:
- 225 grams of powdered sugar (2 cups)
- 50 milliliters of milk
- 225 grams of butter (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
How to make Buttercream:
- To make this wonderful Buttercream for cakes, simply place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until well blended. Ineskohl.info
- Remember that it is very important to use powdered sugar, with normal granulated sugar the result will not be the same, so be very careful with this ingredient.
- Always use a hand mixer or electric beaters. You will ensure that the movements are constant and have a smooth buttercream with the right texture.
- If you want to add extra flavors or color, you can add instant coffee, cocoa powder or food coloring. You can keep this easy Buttercream in the refrigerator for several days and use it to decorate cupcakes or cakes.
- To do this, always place the Buttercream in a piping bag and use the nozzles you want, depending on the type of decoration.
If you liked the recipe for Buttercream, we suggest you visit our Desserts Recipes category.
All look so delis & I’ll have to try a few. Thank you for sharing.
I wish these recipes were in a cookbook which I. Could buy. Is there one?
I want your recette so I can do your recette