Taking advantage of the delicious caramel sauce that we prepared with my friends, I want to make several new and delicious recipes.
As I mentioned before, the sauce is excellent for filling alfajores, macarons or cakes… but it also works excellent as an ingredient in a new preparation.
This time I prepared a super soft and delicious sponge cake and accompanied it with a caramel-flavored buttercream. To this mixture, you add toasted pecans, and boom! Your new favorite cake!
White sugar with a finer and purer grain means it can dilute better in your preparations, giving a homogeneous and smooth result.
Premium Dark sugar is darker brown sugar, which means that its caramel flavor is enhanced, and it also gives a fantastic texture to your desserts.
As you know, the use of each type of sugar sweetens and adds texture to our preparations, so I have used both types of sugar in equal amounts for my cake. Thus the Special Premium Sugar will crystallize, giving a crunchy and delicious layer to my cake, while the Premium Dark Sugar will caramelize, giving a fudgy and caramelized texture.
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup Dark Sugar
- 1 cup White Special Premium Sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup roasted chopped walnuts
For the caramel glaze
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup caramel cream
- 2 cups Impalpable Sugar
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- Turn on your oven to 180C. Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
- Sift 3 times the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- With the help of an electric mixer, beat the butter, Premium Dark Sugar, and Premium White Special Sugar at medium speed for 2 minutes. Next, add the eggs one by one, followed by the vanilla.
- Add 1/3 of the powder mixture, followed by half of the yogurt. Once incorporated, add half of the remaining flour and the remaining yogurt. Finally the flour.
- Incorporate the chopped pecans with a spatula.
- Place the mixture in the mold and bake for 45 to 55 minutes. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool in the pan for 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan onto a cake base and let cool 30 minutes more before decorating.
- Beat the butter with the caramel sauce for 1 minute at medium speed. Add the powdered sugar a little at a time, and decorate your cake with caramel cream and walnuts.
I would love to get your recipes. How do I go about getting set up with you? Thanks.
I am hungry for cake
Would love your reciepes for nursing home