Hi! Today’s recipe is very creamy and rich pasta. It is a delicious dish that includes a sauce based on spinach and cream. Give it a little more flavor by adding some bacon, which gives an excellent taste to the prepared sauce.
- 1/2 medium-size shrimp
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 finely chopped habanero peppers
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 bunches of spinach
- 1/2 stick of butter
- to taste salt
- to the taste of pepper
- 1/2 kg penne pasta
- grated fresh parmesan cheese
- Boil water and cook the pasta with enough salt and pour olive oil. Once it is cooked well, add the juice of one lemon and drain.
- Fry the onion with the garlic and the chilies, and add the peeled shrimps until they are pink.
- Add the spinach with the butter and once it is soft, include it with the shrimps, add the cream with 1/4 of mustard, and at the end of the pasta.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese to taste.