A complete and delicious pasta dish in a cheeseburger version. Quick and easy to make with the Cooker!
This is a very simple, quick and original dish. We put cheeseburger ingredients with pasta to make a delicious and tasty meal. These kinds of pasta are soaked in a good sauce rich in meat. The whole thing is lightly spiced with mustard and ketchup. And as a binder, cheese is put in and melted into the pasta before serving. Initially, it would help if you had Cheddar cheese, but I replaced it with a grated of 3 kinds of cheese.
I noticed this excellent “One-pot pasta cheeseburger” at Laurence’s. I adapted it for four people. However, I had to add more liquid because my Cooker was unhappy and showed me a “code 24”. So I give you the recipe adapted to avoid this error message.
A practical, inexpensive dish, loved by young and old alike, this Pasta cheeseburger is to be made again very, very soon!
- 250 grams of small pipe rigate pasta here
- 3 beef hamburger steaks thawed here, 300 grams
- 2 bricks of 20 cl tomato coulis
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- 1 onion
- 400 grams of water
- 1 chicken stock cube, fat-free
- 70 grams of grated cheddar or other cheese
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- Finely chop the onion. Cut the chopped steaks into pieces.
- Preheat the Cooker on “browning” mode. In the meantime, heat the water for 2 minutes in the microwave and then dilute the bouillon cube.
- When the Cooker is preheated, in “browning” mode, heat the olive oil and sauté the onion for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add the meat and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta, broth, tomato coulis, ketchup, mustard, mix well until the bottom of the pan and start the “quick-cooking” or “pressure cooking” for half the time of “al dente” pasta (5 minutes here).
- Then open the lid, add the cheese and stir until the cheese is melted. Serve.