This simple and easy-to-make dish can be cooked in less than 20 minutes with just a few ingredients.
- 1 penne or fettuccine box
- 2 chicken breasts, cleaned and cut into squares
For the sauce
- 3-4 cups sweet cooking cream
- grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 chopped basil leaves
- 1/2 stick butter
To season the chicken
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Italian or full seasoning to taste
- Cut and season the chicken
- Put a little butter in a large deep fryer and fry the chicken until cooked. It takes about 5 minutes. Stir them from time to time. Rectify the flavor of the chicken.
- Once cooked, put it aside with all the juices.
- In a pot with boiling water and plenty of salt, add the penne or pasta of your choice and cook until al dente. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a deep fryer, put a little butter for the sauce, add the garlic, and let the flavors mix well.
- Add the cream and stir well and then add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and the chopped basil.
- Add enough grated cheese to give it flavor and consistency. Leave it over very low heat, always stirring, while the pasta is ready. Rectify the flavor of the sauce.
- When the pasta is ready, transfer it to the serving dish, add the chicken and the sauce on top and stir very well so that everything is well mixed.
- Mix well before serving.
- Add mushrooms, cook them the same way as the chicken, fry them in butter and add them to the dish just like the chicken.