Ingredients for 4
- 500 g of button mushrooms
- ½ head of broccoli
- 3 chicken breasts (about 450 g)
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 16 sheets of lasagna dough
- 200 g grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 30 cl of dry white wine
- 25 cl of liquid cream
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
For the béchamel sauce
- 80 g of cornstarch
- 1 l of milk
- 40 g of butter
The steps of the recipe
- Cut the chicken breasts into pieces and chop them in an electric chopper.
- Remove the earthy part of the feet and rinse the mushrooms. Dry and finely chop them.
- Wash and dry the broccoli, then cut it into small florets and blend them finely (to obtain semolina).
- Peel and chop the onions. Chop the garlic cloves. In a casserole, brown the garlic and onions in a little oil.
- Add the chopped chicken and cook for a few moments while stirring. Add white wine and thyme.
- Add the chopped mushrooms. Add salt and pepper, mix well and let simmer covered for about 20 minutes—cream at the end of cooking.
- Prepare the béchamel sauce: In a saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in the cold milk and pour in the rest of the milk. Bring to a boil while stirring with a whisk. When the béchamel thickens (after about 1 minute), add the butter and 150 g of grated parmesan. Mix well.
- In a gratin dish (square or rectangular), pour a little mushroom sauce. Add in successive layers (repeat until all ingredients are used up): the lasagna dough sheets, the parmesan béchamel, the broccoli semolina, and the mushroom sauce. Finish with a layer of béchamel sauce. Finish with a layer of béchamel sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining 50 g of Parmesan cheese and bake for 20 minutes, covered with parchment paper (or aluminum foil).
- At the end of the cooking time, remove the parchment paper and grill for about 5 minutes.
- Optional: serve the lasagna with a green salad and chopped arugula.