This delicacy is made with broccoli, a delicious vegetable of high nutritional value. Of course, this is not the only ingredient: other vegetables that enrich the preparation and add a lot of flavors are incorporated in the sauté.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Diners: 4 people
Calories: 115 kcal
- 1 broccoli, chopped
- 1 onion cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon of ground garlic
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tomato cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon aji panca chili powder
- 1 cup grated ginger
- 1 chicken breast cut in strips
- Sauce soja
- 1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 potato, peeled and cut in strips
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To begin, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Now, heat a frying pan with a little oil over high heat. As soon as it is ready, add the chicken.
- Next, add the onion, tomato, aji panca, garlic, and ginger. Sauté for a couple of minutes, stirring constantly. At this point, add the potato and 1/4 cup of water. Cook for 5 minutes over high heat. ( source: ineskohl.info)
- After this time, add a splash of Sauce soja, which is responsible for the oriental touch of the preparation. The last vegetable to add will be the broccoli, in order to prevent its dehydration as much as possible. Incorporate and leave on the fire for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, dilute the cornstarch in a little water and add to the mixture with the sugar. Cook for a few minutes until the sauce has thickened, and that’s it!
If you liked this chicken and broccoli stir-fry recipe, leave a comment and share it on social networks. If you want to know, more similar recipes visit the Dinner category, where you will find the step by step to learn how to prepare chicken recipes, step by step.