Today we are going to show you how to prepare delicious croissants stuffed with chicken: a very interesting preparation for a picnic outdoors.
Preparing croissants stuffed with chicken is not complicated at all, you just have to let your imagination flow and combine the flavors you like the most.
But if you don’t know how to prepare chicken stuffed croissants, we are going to give you a recipe with an incomparable flavor.
Preparing croissants stuffed with chicken is as simple as preparing a sandwich, but you get a much nicer tasting preparation because the croissants are much tastier than traditional sandwich pieces of bread.
Remember that you can vary some of the ingredients, but this is a delicious combination, so make it for your next weekend family outing. Keep in mind that this recipe yields four servings.
Ingredients to prepare chicken stuffed croissants
- 4 Croissants
- 4 leaves of Fresh lettuce
- 1 cup of Chopped chicken
- 4 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of white cheese
- 1 Green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare croissants stuffed with chicken
- The first thing to do is to cut the croissants in the middle, set them aside. Then wash the lettuce leaves very well and let them drain.
- In a bowl mix the mayonnaise with the white cheese and season, mix these ingredients, and finally add the chopped chicken. You can use boiled chicken, sautéed chicken, or even roasted chicken leftovers from a previous meal. Mix very well so that the chicken acquires all the flavor of the mayonnaise and the white cheese.
- On the bottom, half of the croissants place a lettuce leaf, add a portion of the filling and finish with coarsely chopped green onion, and finally place the top of the croissants. That’s how easy and quick it is to make a delicious croissant stuffed with chicken.