One way to eat healthily and light is to make a salad. To add a little flavor and consistency, how about adding cooked Chicken? Take note of the ingredients and prepare this delicious chicken salad quickly.
Serves 4 people
Preparation time: 30 min
Ingredients to make Quick Chicken Salad:
- 1 piece cooked, shredded chicken.
- 1 cup diced raw carrots
- 1 cup of cooked and diced Potato
- 1 can of golden corn kernels, drained
- 1 can of drained peas, drained
- 1 unit of finely chopped celery
- ½ cup Media crema
- ½ cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of Pepper
How to make Quick Chicken Salad:
- Toss the chicken with carrot, potatoes, corn kernels, greens, and celery.
- Then, to continue preparing the chicken salad, mix the media crema with the mayonnaise and season with salt and Pepper. If you want to make your media crema, don’t miss this simple recipe.
- Now, add to the chicken mixture, mix everything well, and that’s it! As you can see, this is a healthy salad, quick and full of flavor. If you wish, you can also add lettuce.
If you liked the recipe for Quick chicken salad, we suggest you visit our Dinner Recipes category.