Do not miss this quick and easy chicken stew recipe that we teach you how to prepare in Ineskohl.info because you will get an easy and simple chicken stew in just 45 minutes without complicating your life. Do you want to find out how? Well, check out all the steps we detail below, and you will see how easy it is to prepare this easy and economical chicken stew with the parts of the chicken you like the most and the vegetables you want, although here I have used 2 hindquarters cut into quarters.
Ingredients to make quick and easy chicken stew:
- 2 chicken hind quarters
- 3 carrots
- 3 potatoes
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Onion powder
- 4 tablespoons ground oatmeal or oatmeal flour for breading
- 2 glasses of water
- 1 glass of white wine
How to make quick and easy chicken stew:
- Gather all the ingredients to prepare this easy chicken stew.
- Cut the potato into squares and the carrot into strips, and in the meantime, quarter the chicken thighs and remove the skin.
- I put the chicken in a bag and add 4 tablespoons of oatmeal powder, salt and bell pepper and stir to mix everything together.
- Once everything is well blended, I sauté 3 cloves of garlic in a jacket, along with the chicken in a saucepan.
- Once sautéed, I remove the oil and add the wine, a little salt, parsley, nutmeg and onion powder to the pot. Then I add the potato squares and the carrot, 2 glasses of water, cover the easy chicken stew pot and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the easy chicken stew freshly made, bon appetit!
- You can accompany it with a celery, tomato and avocado salad or some fried eggplant with egg for example.
If you liked the recipe of Quick and easy chicken stew, we suggest you to visit our category of Chicken Recipes.