Ingredients of Chicken with garlic and brown sugar
- Chicken (1200 g), cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 cup (100 g) brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) oil
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) crushed garlic
- Salt and black pepper
How to prepare chicken with garlic and brown sugar
1 Preheat the oven at 180 ° C.
2 Make some small holes in the chicken.
3- Season the chicken with salt and black pepper from all sides, then put it in an oven tray and leave it for 30 minutes.
4- On a medium heat, heat the oil, then add the garlic and saute for 30 minutes.
5- Grease the chicken with the garlic and oil mixture, then spread brown sugar on top.
6- Cover the tray with foil paper, then put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil, then put the tray in the oven again for 5 – 10 minutes until the surface takes on golden color.