Hot dog sandwich, the best hot dog recipe that can be prepared at home and is much tastier than a prepackaged sandwich. It is an easy-to-cook and delicious recipe that contains layers of garlic butter and ground beef, with hot pepper sauce, hot dogs and cheddar cheese.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 8 hot dogs
- ½ cup bbq sauce
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 8 loaf of hot dog bread
- 4 tablespoons garlic butter (3 ½ tablespoons melted butter, 2 tablespoons minced parsley, 1 clove of garlic)
- 2 cups ground beef with hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Cut the hot dogs into small quarters and place them on a baking sheet. In a bowl, mix together the bbq sauce and the butter, pour the mixture over the hot dogs and stir well until all the hot dogs are mixed with the sauce.
- Put the hot dogs in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until they are completely cooked. We bring the hot dog bread and cut a rectangle in the middle of each loaf to put the filling, then empty the bread and start by putting garlic butter, then a tablespoon of meat and hot sauce, then put 5 pieces of the grilled hot dog then put the cheddar cheese and put the tray in the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese melts completely .