The perfect combination of banana and chocolate makes the fluffiest and most delicious bread. Prepare it; your family will love it.
Chocolate banana bread is a type of cake made with chocolate and bananas. This type of cake comes from three main ingredients: Chocolate, bananas, and flour.
Chocolate banana bread is a decadent treat that can be served for breakfast or dessert. This recipe is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients, so it’s perfect for a night when you want to indulge without spending too much time in the kitchen.
Preparation time: 45 min. Approximately.
Servings: 10 approximately
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup refined sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Soften the butter together with the refined sugar and the brown sugar.
- Add the egg, vanilla essence, mashed banana, and cream.
- Combine the flour with cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Sift the dry ingredients over the banana mixture and beat until well incorporated.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Grease and flour a muffin pan; pour the preparation.
- Bake at 180°C (350°F) for 70 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 30 minutes before unmolding.