We suggest a recipe to fill your sweet tooth, but that won’t interfere with your healthy eating habits. This dessert bread is loaded with healthy ingredients such as Greek yogurt, dark chocolate, and whole wheat flour.
- 1 ½ cups of whole wheat flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of Greek vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup of honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 cup ripe banana puree (about 2 large bananas)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter and flour a loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- In a second bowl, whisk the yogurt, honey, egg, and vanilla.
- Alternately add the flour mixture and milk to the yogurt mixture and mix well each time.
- Stir in banana purée and chocolate chips. Stir.
- Spread dough evenly in a prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
Trying this bread is adopting it. You won’t be able to do without it anymore. This recipe is perfect for kids to consume healthy elements while satisfying their craving for a sweet snack. But this bread doesn’t just appeal to kids! You won’t be able to resist this bread either.