These cookies are great if we do not want to use the oven. They are quick to prepare and have the ingredients previously weighed and at hand; you won’t have any problem making them. This recipe is another option to enjoy some delicious homemade cookies without complications…
- 115 gr. butter (1/2 cup)
- 400 gr. sugar (2 cups)
- 125 gr. whole milk
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons of pure cocoa
- 8 1/4 tablespoons of peanut butter (115 gram)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 420 gr. (3 cups) of fine oat flakes (fast cooking)
- Put the first 5 ingredients in a saucepan, heat, bring to a boil and keep it boiling for 90 seconds (minute and a half). Remove from the fire.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla and mix until it is perfectly integrated and you obtain a smooth cream. Then, add the oatmeal and mix it completely with the previous mixture until it is perfectly integrated. We have a more or less homogeneous dough.
- Using a spoon, shape them into cookies and place them on a Silpat or silicone surface. Let them cool completely and settle. (minimum 30 minutes). When we see that they are cold and have hardened, we keep them in hermetically sealed tins; they can be kept at room temperature or in the refrigerator.