Servings: 8 people
Preparation: 1 1/2 hours
for the cake:
- 1 roll of Marías® cookies or similar cookies
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
Ingredients for the filling:
- 1 cup of caramel syrup
- 100 grams of semi-bitter chocolate
- 3 packages of cream cheese (190 grams)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180º C, line a cake tin with waxed paper.
- Grind the Marías® cookies until they are powdered, integrate them with the butter, sugar, and cinnamon; mixing them until they form a sandblast, put them at the bottom of the mold flattening them to form the base of the cake.
- Bake for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Pour the caramel on the base of the cake, put the nuts on top.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath, blend the cream cheese, the egg, the vanilla extract, and the sugar; add the melted chocolate and pour over the caramel. Bake for 40 minutes. You can decorate with more caramel and melted chocolate.