A sweet and savoury holiday cookie bar that’s full of goodies!
- 1 bag of Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- Butter and egg required on the bag of cookie mixture
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) green and red M&M’s” Milk Chocolate Candies
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) coarsely crushed Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (6 cookies)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) coarsely crushed mini pretzel twists
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) coarsely chopped cocktail peanuts
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) green, red and white decorative flakes
Preheat the oven to 175 °C (350 °F). Spray the bottom and sides of a 33 x 23 cm (13 x 9 in.) pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, stir cookie mixture, butter and egg with a spoon until soft dough is formed. Add remaining ingredients. With floured fingers, spread dough evenly in pan.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack for about 1 hour. Cut into 6 rows and 4 columns. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.