A delicious chocolate Christmas Oreo bon bons for your Christmas parties, to be served with juice, an easy recipe for the whole family, try it.
These Christmas Oreo Bon Bons can be made with five ingredients only, and they are festive and tasty for the holidays
- 1 package of Oreos
- 8 US fluid ounces cream cheese
- 12 candy canes
- 10 US tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- First, put the oreo cookies in a food bag, crush them with a rolling pin, and crush the candy canes.
- Then put the crushed cookies, the cheese, and half of the candy in a bowl and mix it all together.
- Then cover a baking sheet with parchment paper, form balls with your dough, and place them on the baking sheet.
- Then place your tray in the freezer for 12 minutes.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave and mix with coconut oil.
- Remove your balls from the freezer, dip them in the melted chocolate and place them back on the baking sheet.
- Finally, sprinkle them with the rest of the crushed candy and put them back in the freezer for 15 minutes.