Learn how to make minced meatballs, the traditional ones, just like grandma used to make them. With this simple recipe, you will discover how to make the traditional meatballs that you will surely be able to use to serve with pasta, with rice, with sauce, or as a tapa, as you like.
Meatballs are an ideal way to get the little ones to eat meat. So in this article, you will discover how to season them and what to do to give them the texture and consistency that good meatballs should have.
The meatballs of meat are one of the elaborations that always have been on our table, from the moment in which the Arabs introduced them in our gastronomy.
The meatballs of ground meat are ideal for getting the little ones to eat meat—steps to prepare them easily at home.
- 200 grams of veal minced meat
- 300 grams of minced pork
- 1 egg
- 2 slices of sliced bread
- ½ glass of milk
- 2 garlic
- oil for frying
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 concentrated chicken stock cube
- white wine
- 1 bay leaf
STEP BY STEP PREPARATION
- Put the minced meat, egg, garlic, and parsley in a bowl.
- Knead until a homogeneous dough is formed.
- Add salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, put the slices of sliced bread and cover them with milk.
- Prepare some balls, shaping them with your hands, then roll them in flour.
- Fry them in a frying pan with hot fat.
- Put some oil in a frying pan and sauté the chopped onion and garlic, add a pinch of salt.
- Add the carrots cut in thin slices and the ripe tomato in small pieces.
- Place the meatballs, add the white wine and let it evaporate, cover the meatballs with water and add the concentrated broth.
You can also add a tomato sauce instead of the one we prepared today.