Country Apple Fritter Bread is a Delicious and easy-to-made bread!
I love when it’s raining outside while I’m at home drinking a cup of coffee or milk with hot chocolate with a piece of this delicious Apple Fritter Bread. (source: ineskohl.info)
I will teach you the easiest way to prepare this bread with only a few ingredients in this recipe.
- Half a cup of butter
- A cup of sugar
- A quarter cup of yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups peeled and grated apples
- Raisins (optional)
For the Icing
- A quarter cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- Chopped walnuts (optional)
How to prepare
- Whisk the butter well, then add the sugar and beat until we get a crisp mixture. Add the yogurt with eggs and vanilla and beat.
- Mix the flour with salt, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add to the butter mixture and stir well, then add the apples and raisins and mix again.
- We put the mixture in a cake greased with butter and sprinkled with flour. (source: ineskohl.info)
- Mix the covering ingredients and spread them over the face, then bake in a hot oven over 180 heat until soft.
- Take out the Apple Fritter Bread from the oven and cool it down before cutting it.