We are going to prepare here a very crunchy roll with seafood flavor, perfect as a starter or as an appetizer. The main ingredient is crab meat, but you can make them with leftover grilled fish or cooked shrimp instead.
- 1 can of crab meat
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 8 sheets of brick pasta
- 10 ml of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of peanut oil
- 0.5 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Drain the crab meat. Peel, wash, and chop the onion. Peel and chop the garlic.
- Remove two layers of the leeks, remove the tips, and chop. Chop the chives.
- Heat the peanut oil in a saucepan and add the chopped leek, onion and garlic, and 2 tbsp. of water.
- Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Pour into a salad bowl with the drained crab meat, the chopped chives, and the egg white, season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- Cut each sheet of brick pastry in two and spread them with the egg yolk beaten with 2 tbsp of water.
- Place a spoonful of the mixture in the center of each sheet, fold in the sides and roll up to form a small package.
- Fry in a frying pan with olive oil and drain on absorbent paper.
- Mix well all the ingredients of the sauce.
Place the rolls in bowls and serve with the sauce.