Green beans with ham are perfect to serve both at dinner and lunch, since they constitute a complete dish without being too heavy. Likewise, we can eat them as a main dish or as a garnish for a grilled fish fillet, for example, or lemon chicken breast. In any case, this is a very quick, easy and flavorful recipe, suitable for all levels, even for beginners!
Before we go into the step-by-step, it is worth mentioning the high contribution of fiber, vitamins and minerals of beans, highly beneficial properties for the body. Now, read on and discover in Ineskohl.info how to make sautéed beans with ham and garlic, and don’t forget to leave your comment at the end!
Ingredients to make sautéed green beans with ham and garlic:
- 1 handful of green beans
- 3 slices of Serrano ham
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pinch of Pepper
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 1 dash of white wine
How to make sautéed green beans with ham and garlic:
- For the preparation of this recipe, we have chosen round green beans, but if you prefer you can use another type. That said, the first thing we must do is wash the beans, remove the ends and put them to cook in plenty of boiling water, with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt if we want to enhance the flavor. Once ready, drain and set aside.
- Separately, peel the garlic and cut it into thin slices. Once this is done, take a non-stick frying pan, heat a little oil and, once hot, sauté the garlic.
- While the garlic is sautéing, cut the ham into strips to taste. Before the garlic begins to color, add the Serrano ham and sauté it.
- Once the previous ingredients are done, add the beans and sauté them with the ham and garlic. At this point, add pepper and cumin to taste, as well as a splash of white wine to enhance the flavor of the recipe. The spices are to taste, so if you prefer you can add others, such as oregano or rosemary.
- Ready! Serve the sautéed green beans with ham and garlic immediately, with a good drizzle of olive oil, and enjoy them hot.
If you liked the recipe of sautéed green beans with ham and garlic, we suggest you to visit our category of Dinner.