If you want to try out a healthy and rather unique chicken recipe, then Chicken Enchiladas are definitely right up your alley. This is a great, healthy recipe that a lot of people like, it’s very interesting and enjoyable as well. One thing is certain, this Mexican dinner recipe is very tasty and people love it because it’s great to prepare, but also amazing to share with the entire family.
The reason why you want to prepare this Chicken Enchiladas recipe is certainly its taste. It has that one-of-a-kind taste that a lot of people love, and thanks to the cheese you get that kind of smell and taste you rarely get to have. That’s what truly makes it stand out.
In Ineskohl Kitchen, I will show you how to prepare Chicken Enchiladas at home just in a few minutes.
What ingredients do you need for the Chicken Enchiladas recipe?
- 5-10 Tortillas, either homemade or bought from the store
- 1 enchilada sauce
- Shredded chicken pieces, around half a chicken
- Shredded cheese, ideally Mexican cheese like Asadero or Oaxaca
How can you prepare the Chicken Enchiladas recipe?
- The first thing you want to do to start the Chicken Enchiladas recipe is to preheat the oven to around 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the meantime, you can get a large bowl and here you combine your shredded chicken with around ¼ cup of enchilada sauce. Then you can season with some pepper and salt, depending on your taste.
- Remember to also warm the tortillas in the microwave for around a minute. You do need to flip them around halfway so you can be sure they are warm and good to go.
- Now you can start creating the enchiladas, you do that by filling the tortilla with shredded chicken and also shredded cheese. The main focus here is to roll these tightly and also add them to a large baking dish. Make sure you add to the seam side down for the best results. (ineskohl.info)
- There will be some remaining enchilada sauce, you can pour it over your tortillas and then top them with some cheese.
- You can finally bake this entire thing and it will take around 20 minutes. You will know when it’s ready since you can see the cheese is bubbly and melted. Once that is done, you can serve it.
As you can see, the Chicken Enchiladas recipe is very healthy and tasty and it will impress you with its quality too. It’s a very good idea to give it a try, mainly because it will impress you with its texture and flavor. Of course, you can add some seasoning too if you want, something that further enhances its taste and quality!