If you are looking for a dessert to serve for breakfast that is delicious and easy to prepare, Cream Cheese Danish Bites are perfect.
What is cheese Danish filling made of?
You can make cheese Danish filling in the following way: Mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice well. This is how you can make the cheese Danish filling. It’s easy, isn’t it?
In Ineskohl Kitchen, You will learn how to prepare these Cream Cheese Danish Bites. Without more further let’s get to the recipe.
- 1 can of crescent roll
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Melted butter, for brushing
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp milk
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 177 C degrees
- In a medium-sized bowl, add cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla, then use a spoon to mix all ingredients well.
- Unroll the crescent rolls into squares, then slice each square into 4 slices 1×8 inch strips.
- Sprinkle sugar on each strip.
- Roll each strip into a spiral, then turn it around the center to get a cookie-like shape. ineskohl.info
- Press the center with a small spoon, then place the cream cheese filling on top of the center.
- Brush the Bites with melted butter.
- Put Cream Cheese Danish Bites in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, add powdered sugar and milk. Using a spoon, mix these two ingredients well.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the icing on Cream Cheese Danish Bites.
If you liked this Cream Cheese Danish Bites recipe, I recommend you visit Desserts Category for similar recipes.