Summer is approaching and is synonymous with good weather, sunshine, and fresh lemonade. If you like lemonade, you will love the dessert we are offering you today. An uncomplicated dessert with the refreshing taste of lemonade… What more could you ask for?
This lemonade-flavored cream cheese pie will give you a glimpse of the summer to come and make you wait until the nice weather sets in for good.
This light dessert is a great suggestion for your sweet table at your Mother’s Day reception. Your guests will love it and will ask for a second slice.
Number of servings: 8
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Total time with rest: 6h15
- 2 packages of 8 ounces (225 grams) softened cream cheese
- 1 ¼ cup (188 grams) powdered sugar
- The zest of 2 lemons
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup (60 grams) whipped topping (Cool Whip type), more for garnish
- ¼ cup (58 grams) sour cream
- 1 pie crust made with graham cracker crumbs from the market
- Slices of a lemon cut into four pieces
- In a large bowl, with a hand mixer, whip cream cheese until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, whipped topping, sour cream, and a pinch of salt.
- Mix until well combined and smooth, then place in crust. Smooth the top, then place in the freezer and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Once the mixture is firm, zest a lemon on top, then place rosettes of whipped topping around the pie and cover with lemon pieces.
- Slice and serve.