These chicken breasts in a creamy sauce with crispy bacon are quick and easy to prepare, with a spectacular flavor and aroma. Take note and get ready to delight your taste buds.
Creamy chicken breasts with crispy bacon
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 chicken breasts
- ½ cup diced bacon
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- In a shallow dish mix the honey, mustard, garlic, oil, and salt to taste. Then coat the chicken evenly with the sauce and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and fry the bacon until crispy. Remove to a plate. Next, place the chicken fillets in the same skillet and brown on both sides, but do not cook through (about three minutes).
- Add any remaining sauce to the skillet along with the cream and milk, bring to a simmer while stirring for about three minutes, until the chicken is cooked through, and transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture into the center of the pan, mixing it with the sauce until thickened. Finally, place the chicken in the skillet, top with the sauce, bacon, and garnish with parsley.