Prepare this delicious and creamy pasta with bacon to impress your loved ones. It is straightforward to prepare, and you will love the taste.
- 500 grams of spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1 cup of mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 140 grams of smoked bacon
- 1 cup cream
- ½ cup chicken bouillon
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ tablespoon thyme
- BOIL 1 litre of water, add sea salt and spaghetti; cook for 20 minutes over high heat. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking water.
- DRAIN water, add olive oil to pasta and set aside.
- HEAT a large skillet, add bacon and cook until browned. Remove from skillet and place on paper towels.
- FRIED the onion in the skillet where the bacon was cooked. Add a little butter, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken broth, cook for 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Add the cream, crispy bacon, thyme, spaghetti and Parmesan cheese.
- SERVE with your favourite salad.