You like Fish & Chip, but you think it has too much fat? How about a homemade recipe that’s just as crispy as regular Fish & Chip, but without the frying?
You can make this recipe with your favorite white fish. Now all you have to do is make yourself some good homemade fries!
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups of Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds of sole fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of horseradish
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine egg, salt, and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine panko bread crumbs, Cajun seasoning, and oil.
- Dip your fish in the egg and then in the panko mixture.
- Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, parsley, mustard, lemon juice, and horseradish.
- Serve with sauce and lemon slices.