Are you hosting friends or family for dinner tonight and looking for an appetizer that your guests will appreciate? A recipe that they will devour in record time because they will love it so much? We’ve found the perfect recipe for you that will be appreciated by everyone, young and old alike.
A warm shrimp dip is certainly the perfect dish to share as an appetizer. You can serve it with pieces of toasted pita bread, slices of crusty bread, croutons, or corn chips. This dip is so versatile that you can serve it in many different ways.
Save this recipe as a treasured keepsake, as it will be perfect for your Easter or Mother’s Day party.
It will be a guaranteed success, your guests will want more! This dip goes just as well with a glass of wine as it does with a cocktail. It is truly the perfect recipe to serve as an aperitif.
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) of olive oil
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and guessed
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- The zest and juice of a lemon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (56.25 grams) mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup (168.75 grams) grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (56.25 grams) grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons (45 milliliters) of fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil.
- Add the shrimps, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for about 4 minutes, then coarsely chop the shrimp.
- In a large bowl, mix the lemon juice and zest, cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and shrimp.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with pita chips, bread, croutons, or corn chips.
When you have guests, what appetizer do you serve to your guests? What are your favorite bites to serve your guests? In the comment section, share your favorite recipes with us.