Deviled Egg Pasta Salad is a summertime favorite. It’s perfect for brunch, lunch, or dinner and pairs well with just about anything.
The pasta salad is made with boiled and cooled pasta, mayonnaise, hard-boiled eggs, and peeled eggs. The eggs are sliced off the top of the hard-boiled eggs and mashed before mixing them with mayonnaise to create a creamy dressing. Basil, chives, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes are added, and pickles to make the dish taste even better!
This easy dish can be served cold or warm – whichever you prefer! The pasta salad is made by boiling fresh noodles in water until they are al dente before cooling them down in ice water. The noodles should then be drained before mixing them.
To make this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
Homemade salad dressing:
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. White Wine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 450 Grams of Macaroni (2 Cups)
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1 Cup of Celery Diced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup of diced peppers (color of your choice)
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta Al Dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients for the House Dressing.
- In another bowl, mix the Carrots, Celery, Red Onion, Peppers, Eggs, and Parsley.
- Add the cooked macaroni and the House Dressing.
- Mix well.
- If desired, sprinkle with fresh parsley and paprika just before serving.
Easy and Delicious Salad… Bon Appétit!