A classic, easy and delicious recipe. Deviled eggs (deviled eggs in English, or œuf mimosa in French) are a safe bet when it comes to offering an appetizer, as they are loved by young and old alike. We propose you deviled eggs with tuna and mayonnaise in a very traditional version of the recipe, but if you dare you can add prawns, anchovies or salmon. Or you can also prepare them with pickles and other sauces.
- 6 eggs
- 3 cans of tuna in olive oil (about 125 grams).
- 45 ml of mayonnaise
- 20 olives stuffed with anchovies
- 12 parsley leaves
1. The first thing to do is to cook the eggs. Boil them for ten minutes, then cool them with cold water, and when they are very cold, peel them and cut them in half lengthwise. (source: ineskohl.info )
2. Remove the yolks and reserve them to prepare the filling.
3. In a bowl, put the chopped yolks, the tuna (previously drained), the mayonnaise, and the olives cut in small pieces. We will reserve twelve to decorate. We mix everything until the ingredients are integrated with each other.
Now it is time to fill the egg white halves. With the help of a spoon we are placing the filling giving it a rounded form.
5. We put the eggs in a serving dish, and we can decorate them with an olive and a leaf of parsley.
If you liked this Deviled Eggs Recipe, I recommend you visit Dinner category for similar recipes.