- Two cups of white sugar.
- Half a cup of cocoa.
- A glass of milk.
- Four tablespoons of butter.
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract.
How to prepare:
- Prepare a baking tray by brushing it with oil or butter and leaving it aside.
- Mix the sugar, cocoa and milk in a medium-sized bowl well, then heat the ingredients on the fire and leave them to boil with constant stirring and reduce the fire and leave them until the temperature of the mixture reaches 114 degrees Celsius, and in the absence of a thermometer, the readiness of the mixture can be confirmed by placing an amount A little of it in a cup of cold water, if the mixture forms a small ball and flattens easily when pressed, that means that it is ready.
- Remove the mixture from the stove, add the butter or margarine and vanilla extract, and stir it with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and allow it to cool down, then divide it into small squares.
If you liked this recipes, Make sure to check FAMOUS FUDGE RECIPE as well