Beef stew is one of those traditional recipes that vary the seasoning from family to family. There are many ways to make stews with meat and with this easy recipe we will teach you how to prepare it with broccoli Chinese style. Discover in Ineskohl.info a new way to present meat with broccoli, a very simple Chinese meal with which you will surprise all your guests. So, keep reading and learn how to make broccoli with meat Chinese style, you will be surprised!
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ kilogram of beef steak
- ½ clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Hoisin sauce
- 1 piece broccoli
How to make Beef with broccoli:
- In a hot pan with butter, we fry the garlic and onion, all finely chopped. Then, to continue with the Chinese recipe, add the pieces of meat and brown them, giving them the desired doneness.
- Season the preparation with soy sauce and add the chicken broth. Let the meat boil Chinese style. We can buy the chicken broth already made to save a little time, or make it ourselves following our simple recipe for basic chicken broth. This way, we will ensure the quality of the ingredients and the result will be much juicier meat with broccoli.
- To finish the Chinese-style beef with the broccoli recipe, we add the hoisin sauce and the previously cooked chopped broccoli. Also, we thicken with the cornstarch. Hoisin sauce is a Chinese barbecue sauce, if you do not get it you can substitute it with Maggie seasoning.
- As you can see, in this recipe we use neither salt nor bell pepper because the flavor is given by all the sauces, anyway check the seasoning and correct it by adding any of these two ingredients to taste. If you want, you can add other ingredients such as carrots, dwarf corn, or mushrooms. We have opted for mushrooms.
- Let stand for a few minutes and serve the Chinese-style broccoli and beef recipe with Chinese rice or noodles. What did you think of the recipe? If you have prepared this meal, don’t hesitate and leave us a comment!
If you liked the recipe for Beef with broccoli, we suggest you visit our category of Dinner Recipes.
How to make broccoli with various meats
We have made a recipe for broccoli with beef, but the truth is that you can also make broccoli with ground beef, broccoli with pork, or broccoli with chicken.
Broccoli with ground beef
For this recipe, you will need half a kilo of ground meat, which can be pork, beef, or mixed. You will have to follow the previous steps and add this meat when indicated, stirring constantly to separate it and avoid too big pieces.
Broccoli with pork meat
Here we also advise you to use half a kilo of pork, choosing those cuts with less fat. You can cut the meat in cubes or strips, the latter option being more advisable if you want to obtain Chinese-style broccoli with a meat recipe.
As in the previous process, you must follow the instructions described above and substitute the type of meat, it’s as simple as that!
Broccoli with chicken
It’s as simple as using chicken breast instead of beef, but if you want to try something different, check out this other recipe: “Broccoli with chicken stir-fry”.
Meat with no-boil broccoli
Want to skip the step of cooking the broccoli on the side? Well, take note! Simply separate the broccoli into trees or cut it as you like, wash it well, and add it directly to the pan along with the sauces to sauté and cook in them.