Melting and sticky rolls with the good taste of homemade cinnamon and without eggs, what more could you ask for?!
Preparation : 30min
Cooking time : 10min
Waiting time: 1 hour
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons powdered cinnamon
- 110 g butter
- 1 tbsp. cardamom powder
- 1 bag of baker’s yeast
- 50 g of cane sugar
- 17 cl of milk
- 60 g butter
- 310 g flour
- In a ramekin, put two tablespoons of lukewarm water and pour the yeast sachet over it. Let stand for 5 minutes before stirring.
- Melt the butter and warm the milk.
- In a salad bowl, put the flour and the 100g of sugar, make a well and pour in the center the milk, the melted butter, the yeast and the cardamom then stir with a wooden spoon.
- Once the dough is well kneaded, form a ball in the bowl and cover with a clean cloth. Let the dough rise at room temperature for 1 hour. It must have doubled in volume.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling. To do this, mix the soft butter with the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Preheat the furnace to 200°C.
- Flour your worktop and roll out the dough into a rectangular shape about 5 mm thick.
- Then spread the cinnamon preparation over the entire surface of the dough.
- Then roll the dough lengthwise to form a sausage.
- Cut out small rolls and place them on a baking sheet.
- To finish gild them with a little milk.
- Bake for 10 minutes so that they are golden brown.