Eggs are an excellent source of protein that can be combined in many recipes. On this occasion, we combine them with noodles and cream cheese to complement a delicious dish, ideal for lunch on a day when you need to prepare something quick.
How to make Noodles with eggs?
The preparation of this recipe is very simple, since it only consists of adding the scrambled eggs to a cream that we will prepare with milk, and we will add a touch of bacon in pieces or ham to contrast with the flavor of the Parmesan cheese.
- Dish: Main dish.
- Cuisine: Chilean
- Preparation: 15 minutes
- Cooking: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- Calories: 350
- Author: Ineskohl Kitchen
- 200 grams of noodles
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of milk cream
- 1/4 cup browned bacon
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, pour the water and bring to high heat. When boiling, add a tablespoon of salt and a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Place the noodles in the boiling water and cook for 7 or 8 minutes, or until cooked al dente. Remove from the heat, strain the noodles, and still in the strainer, add a little natural water to stop the cooking process. Set aside. (source: ineskohl.info )
- In a bowl place the eggs, the bacon, and some cheese. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir with a fork until well blended. In a frying pan over medium heat, add a teaspoon of oil, and when it heats up, pour the egg mixture. With a spatula we stir the mixture until they are cooked and look like scrambled eggs. Then add the milk cream and stir until it is well blended. Rectify the salt.
- Serve the noodles and top with the egg sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Enjoy this delicious egg noodles recipe.