Soccer night, movie night or a get-together with friends are perfect excuses to prepare this recipe for nachos with Beef that we propose. It is an easy, tasty, and delicious dish. Besides, it is a much more satiating starter than others since it contains a high protein proportion.
- 300 g Beef (0.66 pounds)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 400 g red beans
- 175 g nachos
- ½ cup grated cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream, sour cream, or creme Fresh
To make a sauce to match this recipe for Mexican nachos with meat, mix tomato sauce with onions, peppers, hot jalapenos, garlic, and cilantro.
How to prepare nachos with Beef:
- Fry the minced meat with the onion in a large frying pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the vegetables for the sauce and fry in a separate pan. When they start to get soft, add the tomato sauce.
- Add this sauce to the pan with the meat and let it simmer for 20 to 25 minutes until the minced meat is cooked and there is nothing raw.
- Arrange the corn tortillas on a baking sheet and cover the hot sauce from these Mexican nachos with the meat recipe.
- Add melted cheese on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and has a toasted color.
- You can serve these Mexican nachos with a meat recipe garnished with sour cream or creme fraiche. Still, the best thing about the dish you have just learned to prepare is that it can also be used to create a taco or quesadilla filling.
To introduce a variation to this Mexican nachos with the beef recipe, you can replace the ground beef with chicken or lamb.
The way to prepare these Mexican nachos of the beef recipe has no mystery. However, you need to have made a good selection of ingredients, looking for the highest quality. Take note of the following.