Christmas fudge is a chocolate candy that is very simple to prepare, as it has very few ingredients. It is served in small portions after dinner along with nougat, nuts, panettone, etc. These chocolates are exquisite, and I am sure you will like them as much as I do. These chocolates are gorgeous, and I am sure you will like them as much as I do. Let’s go through the list of ingredients and step-by-step preparation!
- 2 ¾ cups of chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Gather all the ingredients for the Christmas fudge.
- Line a 24 x 24 cm baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the chocolate chips, condensed milk, butter, vanilla extract, cream, and salt. Stir until smooth, then pour the Christmas fudge mixture into the prepared pan.
- Top with the chocolate chips and refrigerate until set, at least two hours. Cut into squares and serve.
The chocolate fudge is delicious on its own. However, you can add some dried fruits such as chopped nuts to the list of ingredients, and it will have an unparalleled flavor. If you add a touch of instant coffee to this fudge, you will get an exquisite mocha-flavored fudge.
What do you think of this Christmas fudge recipe? Leave us your comments and visit the Desserts category to learn how to make many more preparations.