Preparation of the recipe: 20 min + 4h in the refrigerator
For: 8 persons
List of ingredients :
- 1 can of 397 g of sweetened condensed milk
- 350 grams of dark pastry chocolate
- 150 grams of praline chocolate
- 125 grams of organic pistachios (buy organic pistachios)
- 1/2 Tahitian vanilla bean (or a classic vanilla bean)
- 2 pinches of salt
Preparation of the recipe :
- Light your oven at 180°C. Spread a sheet of baking paper on your baking sheet and spread the pistachios. Put them to roast once the oven is hot for about 10 minutes to bring out their flavors.
- Break the dark chocolate and praline chocolate into pieces and melt them in hot water, how to do it? Put a large pot of water on low heat, and put a smaller pot in the large one, in touch with the water. Put the chocolate in the small pan, and as soon as the chocolate starts to melt, stir regularly.
- When the chocolate is well melted, split the vanilla bean in half, scrape out the beans inside and add them to the chocolate. Then add the condensed milk and stir until it becomes a thick dough, then add the dried fruit (pistachios) and salt.
- If you are using a classic mold, cover it with baking paper. If you are using a silicone mold, it is not necessary.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the mold (ideally rectangular for cutting), and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- After letting it rest, take the dish out and cut the fudges into cubes, and it’s ready!