The blueberry cheesecake may seem a difficult dessert, but in this recipe, we are going to explain how to make it in a very easy way. This recipe has three ingredients that we can make a parallel: the base, made from maria crackers; the filling, made from Philadelphia cheese; and finally, the blueberry jam.
Ingredients to make the easy blueberry cheesecake:
- 200 grams of Philadelphia Cheese (Cream Cheese)
- 1 package of crackers
- 1 jar of Blueberry Jam
- 200 milliliters of cream
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 glass of water
How to make Easy Blueberry Cheesecake:
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar, cream, and Philadelphia cheese until it is diluted. Heat the glass of water to almost boiling point and add the sachet of gelatin, stir to dissolve; when it cools a little add it to the cream cheese gradually.
- To prepare the base of the blueberry cheesecake, crush the cookies and add the previously melted butter, you can give it a 15-second heat. Stir and mix well.
- Arrange the cake on the kitchen marble (or countertop) and pour the cheese and cream mixture on top.
- Pre-heat the oven and when it is hot, lower the temperature to 200º, turn the heat up and down and bake the base for 10 minutes.
- Put in the refrigerator and garnish with blueberry jam. Leave the blueberry cheesecake in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
If you liked the recipe of Easy blueberry cheesecake, we suggest you to visit our category of Desserts Recipes.
To finish decorating the blueberry cheesecake, we can put some liquid cream.