Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Cooling time: 3 hours at least.
Quantity: 16 persons.
Energy (calories): 165 calories per serving.
- -A cup of plain crumbled biscuits.
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of warm water
- A cup and half of low-fat cream cheese.
- 4.5g packet of Nestlé Skimmed Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Two tablespoons of gelatin powder.
- 4 tablespoons of hot water.
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
To prepare raspberry jam:
- 2/3 cup of fresh berries.
- 1 tablespoon or 15 grams of sugar.
How to prepare:
1- Mix the biscuit crumbs with the butter and water and rub the ingredients together well with the fingertips. Then the dough is stacked on a 20 cm cake pan base with a flexible base.
2- Mix the cream cheese with NESTLÉ Sweetened Fat-Free Condensed Milk and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer until the mixture becomes flexible, then add the lemon juice to the cheese mixture and beat all the ingredients on a light speed to mix it well.
3- Sprinkle gelatin over hot water until it melts. Then add to the mix the cream cheese, stirring constantly. Pour the cheese mixture over the prepared base and place the pan in the fridge for 3 hours or until the cheese mixture becomes firm.
4- To prepare raspberry jam: mix berries with sugar and stir over a medium heat for 8 and 10 minutes or until the mixture becomes thick and coherent like jam. Set aside and cool in the fridge before placing on the cake.